About Us

My photo
IF YOURE LOOKING FOR A MOVIE TO WATCH, BUT YOU JUST CANT CHOOSE, YOURE IN THE RIGHT PLACE

Saturday, September 27, 2014

WE'RE BACK - A LITTLE SENSE OF HUMOR FOR OUR VISITORS

WELL HELLO! LONG TIME NO SEE. WE KNOW... Actually, Right Now there's only one of us, me Stephanie.. I think Adela is planning to quit on our blog. I really hope she reads this and comes back because it was a school project from like 3 years ago but I loved it since we began blogging and all; I dont think she is as excited about all of this as I am. 

I know I shouldnt be explaining so much to you, but you see, I decided I was going to start blogging again when I saw SEX TAPE - the movie.. 
I know, it sounds dumb and everything, but the Main Character - Cameron Diaz- in her role, was a Blogger. A different kind of blogger anyway (Ill make a post of that movie later on) but that inspired me. She even started to win money from it, IM DREAMING BIG, but who knows, if I (WE) continue with this MOVIECRITICISE (did you ever noticed there is a misspelled word in our url, LOL), what could it bring to me (US - cross your fingers). 
And let me tell you, I watch a looooot of movies, ive seen A LOT of them, trust me.. its a pleasure to write about them.

SOOOOOOOOO, moving on.. here are some pictures from the movies you should be familiar with..... 



sorry twilight fans..DEAL WITH THE TRUTH (just kidding, I will write a post about the movie later on).

ooooohhh Miley Cyrus, what have you done to yourself.... Some girls have prohibited to watch TV since you started twerking. 

THE PROPOSAL HAHAHA

300.. OHHHHH GERARD BUTLER, YOURE LIKE POETRY


THIS IS ME LIKE AAAALLL OF THE TIME. 

I COPIED THIS IMAGE... BUT ITS SOOOOO FUNNY... WHO DOESNT FANTAZISES WITH THIS KINDS OF STUFF.

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHO ARE THE MILLERS? PROMISE ILL MAKE A POST OF THIS ONE, IT DESERVES IT. 

OH LITTLE BOY, WE UNDERSTAND YOU.. (WHO WOULD WIN IN AN AVENGERS FIGHT?)

NOT TO RUIN YOUR FANTASY OR ANYTHING... BUT NOBODY DOUBTS THAT OUR FAVORITE MOVIES ARE FILMED LIKE THIS... LETS SAY..... THE NOTEBOOK???????

ELF!!!!!

FUNNY? FUNNY
HOPE YOU ARE AS EXCITED AS I AM... :) PROMISE ILL HAVE MORE CONSISTENCY FROM NOW ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment